Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Growing up too fast....

My baby is growing up way too fast. I am not sure how this happen. I don't remember telling him that he was allowed to. BUT, it just happened. He's couting to 100, doing MATH(I don't think I was doing math in Kindergarten), Writing sentences, and simply amazing me every single day. What happened to that little 6lbs 9oz baby??? :(

free time and he chooses to practice writing letters :) I kinda like this age I think.....


My baby is in Tae Kwon Do twice a week, he's now a yellow belt :) and he's very proud of himself.

Our Christmas pictures for this year. Look how big he looks! WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?

I made coasters w/this picture and will give them to some of our family members as gifts from Aiden :) They turned out really cute.

I love that smile. <3

Aiden calls this tree our "school spirit" tree bc it is his school colors LOL. Purple and Gold.

I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

1 comment:

Dee said...

I love your blog. You have a beautiful family. I am also a huge Twilight fan... Team Edward! Just check out my blog, you'll see...Lol.
beneaththeelmtree.blogspot.com