Saturday, May 17, 2008


I still can not get my 2 yr old son to take his meds. I put the antibiotics in some chocolate milk but apprently A.) he doesn't like chocolate milk(this being the 1st time he's EVER had it) or B.) he can still taste the nasty meds. I am leaning towards B lol. The frustration of getting your SICK child to take his/her medicine makes one want to put the kid in a bubble so they NEVER catch anything. The terrible two's are causing gray hairs and I may be bald by the end of this year.

No comments: