Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My precious boy....


How my life changed in seconds. The day he was born, I really think my heart stopped beating for a second. He's perfect, if I do say so myself! I was laying on the couch w/him today-he woke up yesterday with a snotty/stuffy nose and is needing a little mommy time-he was laying his head on me and as I staired at him, I could not help but thinking, "how on earth could I have created such a beautiful person? How could I have ever imagined how much I would love you?" I swear he is the sweetest little boy in the whole world. He will be playing and say, "I wanna kiss mommy," and here he comes running and smiling just to give me a kiss, for no reason! It makes my day. He is constantly patting me and hugging me. I don't know how I got so lucky! Today, I was thinking of people that have lost their kids. I don't know how they do it. I don't know how on earth I would be able to get through my day w/out my baby boy! If I am sad, or upset, seeing him smile, makes me feel better. My husband and I are so blessed. I just want everyone to hold on to their kids and let them know daily how much they are loved. Never let them go ONE day, w/out telling them that you love them. Life is short and holds no gaurantees. Our lives are precious. Our children, they are precious blessings. I am so thankful for my blessing. Thank You GOD.
All these feelings, b/c of something on tv....lol

My beautiful boy and My wonderful husband :)

No comments: