Saturday, August 30, 2008

Ready, Here goes....


These are the words my son says when he is on the potty lmao! I swear he is the funniest person ever! I constantly laugh at him b/c he is so darn cute. I don't know why peeing or pooping on the toilet is funny, but it is to him. He starts to tinkle and the look on his face is priceless. Who knew that potty training a child could be so much fun and rewarding? OR that I would ENJOY talking about poop and pee so much haha. Kids say such funny and cute things. Aiden use to call a calculator a "cock farter". WHY? I have no idea. That's just what it was lol. A pizza is a "sissa" in our house. Water use to be called "WHORE" of all things. He has a water table that he plays w/outside and would ask, "mommy I wanna play w/the WHOREEEEE", sorry Aiden we don't play w/whores in this house lmao. He also says that he is going "FOCK IT" meaning that he is going to LOCK it. He loves to lock doors. Not so funny when he's yelling that in public and ppl assume he's saying the F word. I really don't think that I have ever laughed so hard in my life than now.


Other Aidenisms:

A remote is a "mote"

A controller is a "troller"

a PBJ is a "PJ" lol

a crack(like in the couch) is a "cack"

a vagina to my son is "vahina"



He also taunts me when I change his diaper by saying, "I pee on mommmmmmmy" and laughing. OR if he gets my cell phone, he will say, "I call people" meaning that he will call 911 b/c he's done it a number of times by accident, of course. On many cell phones all you have to do is hold any number down and it dials 911. He is no longer allowed to have my cell phone. UGHH

I just love my boy :)

No comments: