Sunday, August 31, 2008

I was tagged hehe

Ok so I am not quite sure how to play this game, but here goes (as my son would say)! I guess that I answer these Questions...

Four places I go over and over:
Wal-Mart(grr)
Pharmacy
BFF's house
BED haha

Four people who e-mail me (regularly):
Avon(imagine that)
Atoshia
My Aunt Katie
Avon Customers

Four places I would rather be right now:
Bed,somewhere w/an OCEAN view lol but no hurricanes lol, Shower,did I mention bed?

Four TV shows/programs that I watch over and over:
American Idol,Greys Anatomy,Law and Order,House

Four things I have for breakfast:
Cereal,Oatmeal,Omelett,Biscuits and gravy yummy

Four animals I like best:
Cat,dog,fish,what else is there? lmao

Four beaches I’ve been to:
Oh lord, where do I start....that's too hard!

Tag 4 people:
Stephanie
dchenley-u are up chic lol
athenley
Clay

I hope I did this right lmao!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Funny!

I LOVE biscuits and gravy!! Yum-O!