Thursday, September 18, 2008

So what do you think?

I often hear, "Aiden looks like his momma" and it's always makes me so proud lol. I don't know why, but I guess it's good to hear that he has so much of me in him. While visiting w/my grandparents, They have pictures of me as a baby hanging on their walls. When my brother in law, Michael walked in their house, he automatically stated, "That looks like Aiden" and I was so happy lmao! He had never laid eyes on that picture-ever. It amazed us all that Aiden was the very first thing that came to mind when he seen it. So here is that pic:

ME
And here is a pic of my son. What do you think? YOU be the judge lmao!!

17 mo. old

And just for the heck of it, here is my family-my daddy is the one w/the ball cap on. Isn't he handsome? He will be missed more than he knows!

Photobucket

My uncle Bruce,his daughter Sarah,Uncle Dicky w/his wife Mary,my daddy,my grandma and grandpa

No comments: