Monday, October 13, 2008

decisions, hard ones!

I guess some wouldn't think that this decision was so hard. But for me, it was monstrous. When I commit to doing something, I do it. That's who I am. I take pride in that. However, I also take pride in being a mommy and having gas in my van lol. My decision to NOT be an Avon rep anymore feels good in a way. I will have more time,I will have more gas in the van lol, and I will not feel like I am having to give up a part of motherhood to be able to do what needs to be done w/Avon. I felt like all the running around putting out my books and doing deliveries was for nothing by the time I put gas in the van. It did cost over $80 to fill the van up. (as this is being typed gas prices fell to $2.94/gal in my area) However, w/an end to one journey comes a new one.

My husband has the idea that I can work for him, at home. He is going to see if I can do some data entry work for him and be at home w/Aiden. I don't mind JUST being a stay at home mom, but I really want to make my own money. AND I don't want to have to run around like a chicken w/my head cut off. I also don't want to be on the phone 24/7 like I was w/Avon lol. So we will see what the future holds for me. Now some of you may be saying, "why not just go back to work?" WELLLLLLLLL then I would have to pay for day care(to have a complete stranger taking care of my son doesn't rub well w/us) and miss out on so much time w/Aiden. I am not willing to sacrifice that. Time is too precious and he's only little for so long!


hobooo Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: