Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Is this bad?

JUST SITTING BACK AND READING A BOOK ! Pictures, Images and Photos


I am reading the book, Rebecca as it was recommended by a friend and all I can think about is:




Hurry up and read this book so I can move on to the next Twilight book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



LMAO I told Joe that was seriously thinking about pausing this book just to read the next Twilight book. I hate hate hate doing that too. I like to finish a book before moving on to another one. I am just anxious to read it though....


UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I am half way there.....must.keep.reading.

I need some cheerleaders lmao

Reading smiley Pictures, Images and Photos

4 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL! You can do it!

I'm a one book at a time girl too!

T- said...

*chants* Twilight! Twilight! Twilight!

Ladybird said...

Not bad at all! I have actually put a book down in the middle to pick up another book. It is so hard to give a book the attention that it deserves, when you are thinking about anther book.

Which Twilight book are you on? The first was by far my favorite.

Heather said...

I am on the 2nd one, I just finished the 1st one not that long ago.A friend let me borrow the book, Rebecca and I wanted to read it so I could get it back to her. I want to read the books before I watch the movie lol.