Thursday, June 4, 2009
13 things I love...
1. I love the way Aiden says that he wants to "snuggle in mommy's bed" and he curls up to me and rests his head on me. It is so sweet.
2. I love my family
3. I love waking up to the smell of coffee b/c my husband made it for me even though he doesn't want a cup for himself :)
4. I love that my husband comes home from work and takes over parenting duty to give me a break. There are days that this is MUCH needed.
5. I love how Aiden says "gurls" lol. He sings," I wanna kiss a gurl" and it's sooo cute.
6. I love how my little boy is so sweet, he gives us lots of hugs and kisses and that makes me so proud.
7. I love how a new haircut makes you feel lol
8. I love my bed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
9. I love you God...thank you for the wonderful blessings in my life and for giving me such a beautiful and healthy little boy.
10. I love my husband more than I thought was possible to love a human being. He is my best friend and I thank God every single day for him.
11. I love that it's not so hot outside today, a much needed break from the 90degree temps we've had here lately. It is raining but it's ok! A great day to stay indoors and cuddle up :)
12. I love my Blackberry. I really do, it's a great phone and has NEVER given me one problem. I don't know what I ever did w/out it!!!
13. I love all of you that will read this :) God bless you all!
I know I have said how much I just love this little boy!!!
at 12:45 PM