Friday, September 4, 2009
Gatlinburg 2009 trip
We took a trip for our 10 year anniversary to Gatlinburg, TN. We love it there. The mountains are breath taking. I could live there lol. Aiden went with us b/c we couldn't wait to take him to the Ripley's Aquarium. Of all the things to do in Gatlinburg, he spotted a car at an arcade(while driving) and just had to ride it lol. We did learn some things on this trip:
1. Aiden is NOT a traveler
2. Being on antibiotics while taking a road trip is NOT fun
3. After 10 yrs of marriage, there is NO other man I would rather be with. Joe's the only one that will put up w/me haha.
4. Little boys have way too much energy for traveling.
5. Taking the portable potty w/us was the best idea we've ever had. Aiden was NOT going to use a public rest room on the trip at all.
6. We MUST get a dvd player for the van, laptops just don't last long enough.
7. My son can not sleep in a car seat, he wants to lay down.
8. My Kindle came in handy for this road trip, My 10 yr anniversary present, thanks baby.
9. All fish are named NEMO
10. Our trip to FL in October may not happen if I have to drive 12 hrs w/a 3 yr old!!!
at 10:20 AM