Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas Cards 2010

This is our Christmas card this year. If you did not receive one, We want to wish all of you a VERY Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. There is no greater reward from God than the gift of our children. Cherish them, love them, let them know every single day just how special they are to you and never ever take them for granted. One day, you will blink and they will be grown. No more changing diapers, wiping noses and butts, no pitter patter of little feet, no more millions of questions, and all the things that drive us nuts about parenting. They will be on their own, married, having babies and we will be OLD. ;) SO, every single time you think you can't say, "don't ask me again, I said NO" or "Stop jumping up and down in the house" remember, one day, far from now, YOU ARE GOING TO MISS THIS. Enjoy the good with the bad. I hear the bad is what makes us stronger. SO in my theory, we should be the strongest people in the world bc we are PARENTS. AND just so all of you know...

Since they say kids learn by asking questions, MY SON IS THE SMARTEST PERSON IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD. lol

For the very 1st time, my son sat in Santa's lap on Wednesday. I am so proud of him. But look how big he looks? This is my almost 5 yr old. FIVE YEARS OLD. yes, I am freaking out a little. Because just yesterday, he was this.....





a newborn. 6lbs 9oz 18 1/2 inches long. 4 hrs of labor(shut up, I know that is not very long, what can I say? When I am ready to push them out, I am ready lol) and a few pushes and I had this beautiful little person. Now look at him! I want that newborn back.....

Christmas 2010. Lucas and Aiden. I love this picture.

No comments: