Friday, February 18, 2011

Valentine's Tea at preschool

Valentine's Day isn't just for us adults. Remember the days of handing out cards to all of your classmates? Well, I guess,once you have a kid doing this, you could care less about YOUR Valentine's Day. I was so excited to hear all about his school day, see what cards he got and all the goodies. He had so much fun and so many stories to tell. My baby is growing up way too fast.

Today, was the rescheduled "tea" at school. It was canceled due to a snow day. He did such a great job. I was so proud of him. I wanted to cry the whole time watching him, but I didn't. I held it in. I AM WAITING ON A REWARD FOR THIS btw.....

I selected this shirt, JUST so all the girls would know just whose Valentine he is....MINE mostly, I share him w/his dad sometimes :) lol


Silly me, I almost dropped my camera in this video. But the song was just so darn cute. Did I mention how proud I was of my kid???

No comments: