Monday, March 28, 2011

I can't believe he's FIVE!




My baby turned Five March 22. Time sure goes fast when you are a parent. Watching him grow and turn into this sweet child has been a blessing. He had a ball this year. I feel very blessed that we can give him the kind of birthdays that he will remember for a life time. His party was at Yaya's Island and they did a great job! We have a "keepsake" tshirt made every year w/his age and theme of his birthday party. This year, his theme was "Hot Wheels".


He is ready to go and so excited. He's so cool w/his shades on :)


This was his Birthday present from mommy and daddy. His very own BMW, all the way from Germany. He's a bit spoiled ;)

He has his BMW and now wants a Honda...you hear that daddy??? LOL

This is the "Hot Wheels" cake that I made for him. Yes, I made it and yes it took 6 hours JUST to decorate. I would do it all over again for my kid! He was so happy and excited about this cake. So worth the time.


He told me that he was going to love me forever for this cake. Now, I ask you, HOW can I refuse to make his cakes? He's so appreciative and gets so excited. OH and not to mention, this cake tastes WAY better than an ole WalMart cake. ;)

This cake, it has 6 cups of icing on it. Paula Deen would be proud bc I used lots of butter....see why it's so darn good now?

They ate Pizza, and had cake. AND the best part, they got to play games and had so much fun. AND I didn't have to clean up a huge mess. How awesome is that?

Little Lucas blowing spit bubbles. He would have loved to of had some cake :) Isn't he cute y'all? I love love love this baby.

Aiden talking to his buddy Austin. They are two Peas in a Pod. So sweet.

My Brother-In-Law Michael, Grandpa, Cousin Kara and her son Justin. That's little Gavin looking at Justin. He's a sweet kid. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family and great friends. Everyone we love was there. They made his dad special.


My beautiful cousin, Ashley and one of the bestest friends a girl can have, Atoshia. I love you both very much. I wish that I had taken more pictures of everyone, and seriously think we should have hired a photographer to do so. You get so busy taking care of everyone and enjoying watching your child that you don't have enough time to take pictures. Thank you to everyone that came. Joe and I appreciate it and love you all. Sarah, Jana, Atoshia: the three of you are more like sisters to me and without y'all in my life, I'd be crazy. I love you all very much.  Ashley, we may be cousins, but you are more like a sister to me and I am so blessed to have you in my life. I love you and will always be here for you.

This is my sister, Amanda and my nephew Lucas. I love this picture bc the look on her face is hilarious. I don't remember what was so funny but she cracks me up. I love you more than you will ever know. You have made me the happiest woman alive by giving me such a sweet nephew. I love him like my own!

the most handsome little monkey ever! My big boy. I love you more and more every single day. You are my world and mommy and daddy are so very blessed to have you. You've made us the happiest two people on this earth. I love you to the moon and back. xoxo

the Birthday cookie that he took to school. It was pretty dern good. These cookies are the devil y'all.

Happy Birthday my sweet boy. It seems like you were just  born. You shouldn't be five yet. You should still be that 6lb 9oz baby boy. You are pure joy and the light of my life. Just look at that rotten grin! lol

1 comment: