Saturday, December 29, 2012

What a ride...

I can't believe I have not blogged in so long. Must be proof that I am far too busy to be at a computer haha. My sweet boy will be 7 soon. I can not believe it. He's been in every sport known to man kind it seems, 1st grade is half way over already, and Christmas has come and gone. Can you believe that?

His 1st day of 1st grade.

smiling in Florida :) Since there is snow on the ground, I certainly miss the beach right now.

At the St. Louis Zoo. My 2 favorite boys. Loves of my life.


Aiden thought they were so cute lol. See the baby in the pouch?

My little monkey :)

Me with my little family at a Cardinals game. <3 nbsp="nbsp" p="p">
On a field trip to The Pumpkin Barn. My bff took this pic lol.

He sure looks small in that big ole chair LOL. In Panama City Beach FL

Getting his Blue Belt in Tae Kwon Do

Aiden with Instructor Jason. So proud of my sweet boy.

Look how big my baby is getting? This Christmas, we had a "Peacock" tree. :) Loved it.

Peter the Elf made a visit. He TP'ed the  tree. Naughty elf :)




His Tae Kwon Do pic that we gave to Family for Christmas. It turned out great.  He went to a tournament in October and won a 1st place trophy almost as big as he is haha. He also won a medal. He is very proud of his trophy and medal.

Our Christmas card this year. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. I hope you celebrated the true reason for the holiday, The birth of Jesus Christ. We had a wonderful, blessed Christmas. It was weird not having my Aunt Katie with us this year. I know she was smiling down on us though.











No comments: