Saturday, May 3, 2014

He's growing up!

I am not quite sure how it happened. One day, I had a 6lb 9oz baby boy, and today I have a 2nd grader. He's growing into a remarkable young man. I am so proud of him. 

 He's volunteering at school in the garden here. Shoes untied, but he doesn't care. Must get the leaves out of the rocks! 
Sweeping the Dojang. A ninja must have a clean place to kick some butt 😉
His 8th birthday was spent at the bowling alley with lots of friends. He had so much fun. So thankful that he has amazing friends in his life. 
Practicing for the Talent show at school! They did an amazing job! So proud of these boys. Look how high my kid can kick! 😳
This boy is something else ❤️ handsome, sweet, rotten, the love of my life. 
See? Isn't he goofy?! 
What a year it's been! I can't believe his 2nd grade year is almost over. It seems like it just started. 
He was teacher for a day! 
 The cutest Harry Potter ever! 
One hilarious Uncle Si! 
Kicked butt at a martial arts tournament! 
Went to XO camp
Played some basketball 
 Fell in love with a pet (this is Patches, his kitty that we bottle fed from 4wks old)
Did some sparring 
Read lots of books ❤️
Was the most handsome little dude at Easter 
Supported our Wildcats! 
Played in the snow....and we are glad it's gone! 

More to come...

No comments: