Sunday, May 4, 2014

2nd grade almost over?

Say it isn't so! His 1st day of 2nd grade doesn't seem like it was all that long ago. How he's changed since August of 2013! 
He has had such a great year. In a few weeks, he will be a 3rd grader. 😳 
I still think he should be this little. Look at my sweet baby :( enjoy your babies. They grow so so fast. 
Aiden helping a classmate, Kendall. I've grown very fond of this little girl. She's such a sweetheart. I seem to get attached to kids in his class. 
I made this teacher supply cake for his teacher for Teacher Appreciation Week. That's this week :) 
This one was made for another teacher who I've grown fond of. She's super sweet. 
2 weeks old.....2 weeks!! 😢 cutest baby boy in the world. 
My big boy now! 
How this year has went by so fast....baffles me. 

No comments: