Sunday, May 4, 2014

Young Living Essential Oils

Many don't know, but I'm a Young Living Essential Oil distributor. I love essential oils, especially Young Living. I use so many of them. My husband uses Peppermint oil almost daily. He suffers from allergies(gotta love Ky allergies) & doesn't want to rely on drugs. He places peppermint oil behind his ears and on his temples at night. He breathes better and when he wakes up, is able to "clear out". 
Persoanlly, I use Thieves oil and cleaner almost daily. 
I also rely on oil of oregano during cold and flu season. I fill a clear capsule with it and Thieves oil and take it orally. Kicks it and I never get that, "I've been hit by a bus" feeling. 
I make our own "Vicks" using coconut oil, eucalyptus, peppermint, and RC oil. I rub it on my sons chest and feet so he breathes better. I diffuse these oils too! Love my diffusers! 
These are my favorites. If you'd like to look at products, please visit my site and ask questions as needed. I love these oils and products and I'm positive others will too! 

Www.youngliving.org/eeyorehrl 

No comments: