Saturday, August 9, 2008

Meatballs and Noodles

Thought I would share a recipe. I received this recipe from a very good friend. We call her "Ole woman" and she is more like a mother to me. I have received many recipes from her and I can't say that there is ONE that I don't like lol!

Meatballs and Noodles:

1 1/2 lbs ground beef or turkey
1tsp salt
1/8tsp pepper
1egg
1/8tsp garlic powder
1/2 onion, chopped
1C bread crumbs
3TBSP water
2TBSP parmesan cheese
1 Can cream of mushroom soup

Mix all ingredients together except soup. Make medium size balls and brown in skillet. When meatballs are done, add the cream of mushroom soup plus one cup of milk. Stir together and let simmer.

I always use a HUGE can of cream of mushroom soup b/c we like more sauce lol.

Serve this over Egg noodles!

VERY GOOD!

No comments: