Thursday, September 4, 2008

I.AM.GOING.CRAZY.

I have no patience what. so.ever! I realize that I have been a bit stressed here lately. I realize a lot of things don't always go the way you want them to go. HOWEVER, when one is a bit OCD and has no control over something, it can be a bit much.
Aunt Flo,or my period, was suppose to be here yesterday and well she's a no show STILL. I may go nuts. I am on Seasonal and only have periods 4 times a yr. It's wonderful. BUT now, if I am pregnant, I am not sure how far along I am really. Things keep going over and over in my mind. Like, when I had my last drink,I have not been on prenatal vitamins or extra folic acid, Have I been eating enough veggies? You know, the typical things we mothers worry about when we are pregnant. With Aiden, we knew we were trying to conceive him, so I was watching what I ate,eating healthy,taking vitamins and extra folic acid, not drinking....
I have read all the books, and I know how this works. I am a huge nerd. BUT I still wonder.

I am going to jump backwards some more.....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

One word...TEST!

Heather said...

I did lmao! 2 negative tests!