Thursday, January 15, 2009

He loves his pockets


Photobucket



I am very proud of my boy. He is a good boy, opens doors for mommy(isn't that sweet?),says please and thank you(tank ew) and is doing quite well w/his potty training. He's pretty much pee pee trained woohoo. My son LOVES anything with pockets. He gets to put his keys in them, his phone, and sometimes I catch him trying to put his drink in his pocket lol. I am sure most of you already know about him finding his "pocket" in his underwear lol. We bought him this cute little jacket and when I put it on him, you should have seen his face. He was so excited b/c it has pockets. OF ALL THINGS, lmao! He is so freaking funny! I bought him some jogging pants (play clothes for home) and he was excited b/c they had pockets lol. Obsession? Maybe!


1 comment:

T- said...

Cute!

The wutz loves pockets, too!