Monday, April 12, 2010

Count Your Many Blessings....


I have many blessings and thank God for each and every one of them. A roof over my head,a healthy and happy little boy, a wonderful husband and great friends. We've been extremely busy w/life as everyone else is, but I wanted to share a few pics of my many blessings. I love this pic of Aiden riding his bike. Shows a healthy and happy little boy playing outside on a beautiful day. WITH a pretty yard I might add...that I mowed haha.

My sister; who is pregnant w/a healthy baby boy. She's due in August. Isn't she cute? Don't even get me started on all the stuff I have already bought for this precious boy. I'm just a LITTLE proud....;)

School picture day. I am in awe of this little boy every day. He amazes me. If he only knew how much I love him.....

Aiden's 4th Bday cake that I made for him. May not seem like a big deal to some, this cake being a blessing to me. But I am so thankful that I can make stuff like this for him. The pure joy on his face when he seen it, priceless. He's a huge fan of Scooby Doo and I know that I could have paid someone to do this for him, but it means so much more when mommy made it. Being healthy enough to spend 4 hrs making this, now that is a blessing :)

Joe, my wonderful husband and Sarah, one of my best friends. These two people have been in my life for so long, that I can't remember a time w/out them. Sarah is more than a friend, she's like a sister. I am blessed to have such a wonderful friend that I can call up(and who lives just down the road haha) any time and she's there to help....like when Aiden locked the downstairs bathroom door and I couldn't get it unlocked LOL. My husband, who is not just a wonderful father to our son, but who is my very best friend. I love you both!
Ethan and Nate, Sarah's little boys. They are sitting on stage at Chuck E Cheese for Aiden's 4th bday. Love these two like my own. I can't believe how big they are. It seems like they were born just yesterday! Love you both.
A table full of family and friends. Celebrating at Chuck E Cheese w/us, Aiden's 4th bday. In front, is a dear friend, Cookie(nickname lol). God put her in my life at just the right time. She's a blessing and a wonderful friend. In the distance, smiling her beautiful smile, is my cousin Kara. She's a great mom and wonderful human being. I thank God for having her in my life. I love all of you very much.


Another beautiful day for playing w/bubbles. Cookie got him this bubble machine and he loves it. He played forever w/it. It's amazing, you think that you know love til you have a baby. My heart is so full of love for this little man. I am so proud of him.
Aiden playing at the park. So full of life and curiosity. I thank God every single day for him.

Aiden's Easter basket. Just blessed to have the money to spoil him a little when holidays like this roll around. This is way better than being a kid, seeing your kid open up gifts is such an awesome feeling. WAY BETTER than receiving gifts!
Aiden with Jasmine,Oscar and Gregory. These are Cookies kids. I love them so! I am so thankful that little Gregory's surgery went well. Aiden loves playing w/them all. They are such good kids. I love you all very much!
It was a little cool out that day. There was no keeping him inside though. He was too excited about riding his motorcycle that he got for his bday.
Madison, Aiden and Taylor. So glad to have them home(Maddy and Taylor). I love you girls.
My cousin Tracy and Josh playing w/the toy that they got Aiden for Christmas(along w/Joe). I am so glad Tracy and Josh(Maddy and Taylor's parents) are home. I have miss you all so much. It's great looking back at Christmas pics and seeing y'all in them. I love you both very much. xoxox
My aunt Gwen! It's good having her home too! You were missed more than you know. I love you.

I have so many more blessings in my life. Just not enough pictures haha. I am very thankful for my Aunt Katie. Seems like every picture I have of her, she's bending over showing us her butt. haha. I pray that her surgery on Wednesday goes well.

Count Your Many Blessings, Name them One by One, Count Your Many Blessings, see what God has done........

No comments: