Thursday, June 2, 2011

Those "color" catchers for laundry....

Well, I've been using them for a long time. I do like them, the brands I have used have been great. HOWEVER, I bought a reusable one and wanted to give it a try. I was skeptical but it wasn't expensive.


Did my first load of colored clothes with it today. All I can say is WOW. I really can't believe how well it did. I really think this reusable one does better than the disposable ones I've been using. Thought I would share my excitement. I know, it doesn't take much to excite me. BUT if you've ever ruined a shirt bc some dark blue shorts bled on the shirt, you totally know what I mean. LOL.

Can you see all the purplish blue? This cloth was completely white before I tossed it in washer.

Crazy huh? All of that would be on my clothes :0 and I checked every single item. NOT ONE spot of bleeding color anywhere other than THIS cloth. I am a happy gal.

No comments: