Friday, July 15, 2011

ahhhh summer

Yeah Yeah. When the heat index is 116, you just may think, "I am sick of summer, bring on Fall." HOWEVER, if you know me, then you know that I absolutely HATE winter. I do not like cold weather at all. SNOW? I could go my whole life and never see that stuff and be just fine, thank you very much. I hate it. It's cold, and I can't wear my flip flops in it or I will not have toes left....
SO, I try not to complain about the humidity, the sweat, the electric bill, the extreme heat warnings.....

AND this is why :) THANK GOD FOR A POOL!
My nephew loves playing in the pool. Isn't he cute? He's in his "pirate ship". Walk the plank arggggg.
Joe may kill for for posting this picture. That is MY pretty pink float MR. I hope he falls off.....


 

In this pic, that's my hubby in back, my sister, my nephew and Aiden w/his arm floaties :)


The moon on July 4, 2011.  It was pretty and w/all the fireworks going on, I think it was lonely :) lol

1 comment:

~ deb ~ said...

I absolutely LOVE your grammar widgets! I wish I could copy them from this computer.